We’re not just another real estate agency. Our clients receive the red carpet treatment when they sell with us! Here’s how it works.
- We’ll start with a one-on-one meeting first to ensure that your home is ready to go to market. We will spend time looking at items that can be easily fixed or updated to help your maximize the sale of your home.
- We’ll make sure that your home is “picture ready” and get a variety of high quality pictures to put with information about your house.
- We’ll get your home listed on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and 75+ other affiliated real estate websites (Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, RedFin, etc)
- We’ll market your home through our network of buyers, on our social media channels, on our website, and we’ll also notify other realtors who may also have potential clients that would be interested in your home.
- If we don’t immediately get an offer once the house goes on the MLS, we will host an open house and invite potential buyers to see your property. We’ll collect feedback from those potential buyers to help us better dictate what we can do to help get your home sold.
- Once an offer is accepted (and typically that happens pretty quickly in our market!), we will go to work on your behalf to ensure that the transaction goes smoothly.
- Even after your home is sold, we remain available to our clients to answer questions, offer advice, and help in whatever we can!